Monday, April 19, 2010

Go for the future

The movie that we saw on the class inspires us a lot. Vision that we have today would definitely guide us to the future we have. When I become aware of my childhood, my parents wanted me to get the best possible education I could. At that time I didn’t realize how important it was. The only thing I needed to please them was to study hard and gave them the best grade at school. I wasn't aware why parents always hope their children to be best of all. Of course they want me to be the best, but not every child has the ability to get pleasant result even though they tries hard to.
Now I become realize what my parents ask me to. My parents are trying to create a vision that I must try hard to be succeed in something. It's not only because of the grade at school. They want me to learn and try to do the best I can. Imagine when you graduate and try to find a job, companies always prefer students with better education or higher GPA even though they have little or no experience. I think they not only look for students who have higher GPA but also look for those who would treat their work seriously, with efforts and focus, like the way we go to college and study hard for good grade. The vision of success is always accomplished by the efforts that we paid. Small effort makes big change. We must work hard from now and in the future.
The first thing I must accomplish is to graduate from this college. Do as best as I can even though I am not a native and language becomes my most difficulty here. I have a vision that one day I could have my dream house and a car which I could use it to travel around the country. Now this dream is still impractical but with action I think it would become closer and closer. I would also try some internships first at college, because I think this is a good way to earn experience. Then I would try to get a full time job as soon as I could. I know that we have been through economic difficulty and it’s not realistic for graduated students to get a high paid job. But every effort I make would definitely changes somthing. I believe if I work hard enough and I would finally get what I want. Just like the others who could find their American Dreams here in this nation.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!!!As a student, I think all our vision now is to get a higher GPA. Go travel around the country is good for you, but for me is not enough, because I hope to travel around the world. We should open a website to share about our feeling after traveling, since we have the same interest.

    ReplyDelete